Our work is to response to the objective as follow:-
1. To participate in strengthening and supporting members in development of organizational capacity, and professionalism
2. To build the agricultural technical skills on intensified horticulture and animals rearing to farmer members with high yield and quality
3. To seek for and set up markets for producer members nationally and internationally
4. To enable farmer members access to opportunity for sharing of knowledge and experiences mutually
5. To collaborate with relevant local authorities and institutions as well as other NGOs in order to get access to improve knowledge for farmer members on basic health, agricultural technical skills, processing/packaging, marketing and environment in order to contribute actively to reduce poverty in particular vulnerable people live in rural areas (women, children and handicap)
6. To collaborate with other associations, development partners, local authorities at sub-national and national levels, and other relevant institutions to promote livelihood and welfare of rural people in the communities with sustainability through participation in providing knowledge, skills and experiences as well as to mobilize resources to support the communities with respect to the principles of CFAP Cambodia
7. To represent and protect the interests of farmer members legally to get access to quality of lives
Why do farmers need you and would you like to do something for them?
Your donation and or gift to CFAP Cambodia as the national farmers' organisation is very valuable and needed as we are working directly with smallholders live in rural poor areas in Cambodia. Your sponsorship can help us continue working for farmers and rural poors in democracy, human respect forward a quality of human's lives.
You can deposit your donation to support our projects via Account No. as follow:
Account Number: 1300-00-231667-2-4 in the name of "CFAP-Cambodia"
You can state your donation and or gift in a monthly and or yearly basis as you wanted by stating “gift” or “donation” as follow:-
1). Capacity Building/Training
2). Policy Advocacy and Participation
3). Small Scale AgriBusiness Strengthening, and
4). Contract Farming
In behalf of CFAP Cambodia, we would like to thank you very much for your generous donations and gift to help us continue working for smallholders and the rural poors in Cambodia.