The Cambodian Farmer Federation Association of Agricultural Producers (CFAP) is seeking a qualified Cambodian nationality to fill a position of Accountant (01 post) based at CFAP’s regional office in Svay Rieng.
The recruited candidate will be responsible for working closely with CFAP member’s cooperatives and producer associations in Cambodia. The recruited staff member is under supervision from CFAP’s management unit. The recruited staff member is willing to travel to the operational areas where CFAP works in Cambodia and outside Cambodia as if he/she will be assigned accordingly by CFAP. Salary is negotiable base on a real market price of a professional skill.
a. Main responsibilities:
1.1. Responsible for CFAP’s financial report.
1.2. Fund raising.
1.3. Responsible for day to day financial operation of CFAP’s accounting relevance.
1.4. Registration of financial report into the MIS financial reporting system
1.5. Conduct daily work under CFAP’s working procedures.
1.6. Ensure that the daily, weekly and monthly accounting operation is carried out under CFAP-policy.
Following is brief about roles and responsibilities:
– Make sure that all invoices are collected
– Review whether there is an entry in ledger book and support financial documents
– Review whether data base registration to financial forms/system
– Review and finalization of the prepared incomes and expenses statement, cash flow, balances made by relevant staff members
– Review and finalization of the prepared financial statement(s)
– Report monthly to the managing director of CFAP and the board of director.
– Review whether the financial health check has regularly conducted once every three-month.
– Close account daily.
1.7. Review whether financial documents have been filing and achieving in orders and put in cupboards correctly
1.8. Provide advisory support on financial reporting skill to strengthen farmers’ cooperatives and producer associations as members to ensure that they can prepare a professional financial report for their coops and associations
1.9. Liaise with other relevant institutions of CFAP as required
1.10. Meetings/event arrangement in collaboration with all related CFAP staff members.
1.11. Any other businesses as required,
ii. General requirements:
• Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
• Qualifications in Accounting and or Banking.
• At least hold a Bachelor Degree in accounting or Banking.
• At least 2 years of experiences.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and motivation skills
• Demonstrated dynamic and willingness to perform duty
• Sense of personal responsibility
• Inspiration to learn new things and challenge the situation for improvement
• Have knowledge in Financial Analysis
• Have knowledge in Financial Progress Report Writing Skill,
• Ability to speak English in communication and writing reports
• Know how to use a computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Quick book),
• Willing to go on mission at the provinces or outside the country as required;
• Two qualified references who can give all information about you;
• Can stand under working pressure, hard working and willing to learn more;
• Build good team work with other staff members and farmer leaders
iii. Application form:
Qualified candidates must send their CV and cover letter explaining their specific qualifications via email or to CFAP Cambodia central office address below. Only applicants who are short-listed for interviews will be notified and called for interview. Application will not be returned.
iv. Closing date: Wednesday 17 February, 2021 at 5.30PM
Contact: Tel: 044 945 553/016 948 553 (only working hour)